I’ll be on my way to MileHiCon in a little over two weeks. It’s being held at the Hyatt Regency Denver Tech Center in Denver, Colorado from Friday, October 21 through Sunday, October 23. You can find more information about the convention at MileHiCon.org. When you go, make sure to stop into the dealer’s room and see Ron and Nina at the Who Else Books table. They’ll be happy to help you find my books as well as those by all the other great participants.
My schedule at the convention is as follows:
- Friday 4-5pm, Why do scientists keep changing their minds? Location: Wind River A.
- Friday 8-9pm, I’ll be hanging out at Autograph Alley Location: Atrium.
- Satruday 11am-noon, ABCs of Podcasting Location: Mesa Verde A.
- Saturday 1-2pm, SF Poetry Slam Location: Mesa Verde A.
- Satruday 3-4pm, Victorian Astronomy Location: Grand Mesa A.
- Saturday 4-5pm, Sounds Like Steampunk Location Wind River A.
- Saturday 5-6pm, I’ll be at the WolfSinger Press Table near the Dealer’s Room.
- Sunday 11am-noon, David Boop and I will read for you in Mesa Verde C.
- Sunday Noon-1pm, I’ll continue to hang with Dave as we move to the autograph table at the Dealer’s Room.
Of course, convention schedules are subject to change without notice. Make sure to check your schedule when you get there. Looking forward to seeing my Colorado friends soon!Advertisements