I’ll be attending TusCon 38 in Tucson, Arizona the weekend of November 11-13, 2011. The convention will be held at the Hotel Tucson City Center. You can find more information about the convention at: http://home.earthlink.net/~basfa/t38main.html.
My schedule for the weekend is as follows:
- Friday, 11pm-12am, Reading. Location: Garden.
- Friday, 12am-1am, Things That Go Bump in the Night – Sexy. Location: St. Augustine.
- Saturday, 3pm-4pm, Serial Numbers or Plagiarism. Location: Silver.
- Saturday, 4pm-5pm, Happily Ever After – Until Next Time. Writing the Sequel. Location: Silver.
- Saturday, 10pm-11pm, Twitter vs. Blog. Location: Copper.
- Sunday, 9am-10am, Will the Disappearance of Bookstores Weaken Genre Boundaries? Location: Copper.
When I’m not at a panel, there’s a good chance you can find me at the Hadrosaur Productions table in the dealer’s room. Also, we’re planning a birthday party for Marty Massoglia and me on Saturday night. The room and time should be posted, or ask the person manning the Hadrosaur Productions table. As always, convention schedules have a way of changing with little notice. Make sure to check your program guide at the event. If you’re in Tucson, hope to see you at TusCon 38!