I’ll be a participant at Bubonicon in Albuquerque, New Mexico next weekend. It will be held from August 24-26 at the Albuquerque Mariott Uptown at 2100 Louisiana Blvd. NE. The guest of honor is Brandon Sanderson. The toastmaster is Michael Cassutt. The artist guest is Ursula Vernon. The program book will feature my story “Perry and the Apocalypse.” You can get all the details at http://bubonicon.com
Here’s my convention schedule:
Saturday, August 25
- 11am in the Main Room, I’m on the panel “Post Apocalyptic Scenarios: SF Looks Past the Collapse.” On the panel with me are Adam Jarmon Brown, John Maddox Roberts, SM Stirling and Laura J. Mixon.
- 12:30pm in Salon C-D, I will be reading my story “The Vrykolakas and the Cobbler’s Wife” which appeared earlier this year in Cemetery Dance Magazine.
- 4pm in Salon C-D, I will be moderating the panel “A Plethora of New Planets: Exploration’s Next Step.” On the panel with me are Loretta Hall, Laura J. Mixon and Ian Tregillis.
- 5:20pm in the Main Room, I’ll be participating in the mass autographing.
- From 1:30 to 3:30, I will be taking tickets for the Author’s Tea. Those tickets will be available during the mass autographing.
Sunday, August 26
Because it looked like there would be a conflict with my day job schedule, Hadrosaur Productions did not purchase a table in the dealer’s room this year. However, Who Else Books has assured me they’ll have my books and copies of Tales of the Talisman Magazine available. If you go to Bubonicon, be sure to visit Ron and Nina at Who Else and support as many of the local authors as you can.
Hope to see you at Bubonicon!